Wednesday, December 23, 2009

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL

While I enjoy the holidays with my family, going to restaurants and overeating, wrapping gifts, watching "On Demand" movies, trying to keep up with all the mess in the house, and generally making merry, I want to send all of you my very best wishes for a FANTASTIC holiday with your families.

Eat an extra cookie. Go out and buy ONE MORE stocking stuffer! Take a ride and look at holiday lighting displays! Sleep in an extra hour. Make a new recipe. And be sure to think of me when you laugh!

I WILL BE STANDING UNDER THE MISTLETOE, WAITING FOR SOMEONE INTERESTING TO PASS BY...

4 comments:

  1. Here's hoping you had a great holiday, ate many cookies and found someone interesting waiting under the mistletoe. Best wishes to you and yours Molly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy holidays to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly, I hope it was wonderful!
    Hugs from Philly :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still waiting under the mistletoe? I hope not. Best wishes for 2010 Molly, may it bring all you could wish for.

    ReplyDelete

Share this Post

Share your links easily.